[aisle] Amazon Sticky Receipt paper review

Renee Brown brownr at cusd305.org
Fri Mar 10 10:31:03 CST 2023

Has anyone used this? I like to cost and it seems to be comparable
to 3.125" x 160' MAXStick 15# Direct Thermal "Sticky Paper" (24 rolls/case)
- Side-Edge Adhesive from POS. I can't tell if this adhesive is
repositionable.

Maxstick Sticky Receipt Paper White Center Adhesive
Brand: Thermalmark
<https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_dp_s_web_0?ie=UTF8&search-alias=aps&field-keywords=Thermalmark>
*3.3 out of 5 stars*    6 ratings
<https://www.amazon.com/Maxstick-Sticky-Receipt-Center-Adhesive/dp/B074Q11BMC#customerReviews>

| 5 answered questions
<https://www.amazon.com/Maxstick-Sticky-Receipt-Center-Adhesive/dp/B074Q11BMC#Ask>
------------------------------
$185.00$185.00
Thanks for reading!

*Renee Brown*
District Librarian

*Computer Teacher*
*AHGS Learn and Serve Team Coordinator*Arthur CUSD #305
217-578-2229

[image: See the source image]

*Class of 2011*

The mission of the *Arthur CUSD #305 Libraries* is to meet the individual
educational, emotional, and recreational needs of students, faculty, and
staff; to teach students to locate, analyze, and use information
effectively; to provide equitable access to a collection of resources that
enrich and support the curriculum of the district; and to collaborate with
members of the district’s learning community and local communities to
promote lifelong learning.