[aisle] Short Survery: Danielson

Loretta Burke ltburke at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 13 00:18:30 CDT 2023

 I worked in Oswego S.D. 308, which is one of the largest districts in the state, and we used the Danielson Framework.  We did have to show Student Growth, same as classroom teachers, (which counted for 50% of our evaluation) at the junior high level since we didn't provide weekly library lessons. We were allowed to work with another teacher to accomplish this over a six-week period.  I felt Danielson much more fairly evaluates school librarians for all they do, rather than comparing school librarians to classroom teachers.  AISLE has some great resources that I used to compile and organize my artifacts for my evaluation.
Loretta Burke