[aisle] Librarians in contract?

Jacob Roskovensky roskoihls at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 11:11:12 CST 2023

We really need to be pushing the colleges for an undergraduate program...
we will never have the librarians to come close to this.....  I don't know
that we can cover 1 librarian per district.    We have openings not seeing
applicants.

On Fri, Mar 10, 2023 at 2:58 PM Monica Fumarolo via AISLE <

Jacob P. Roskovensky
Librarian
Danville School District 118 <https://www.danville118.org/>

202 E Fairchild St