[aisle] Comic Books?

Huitron, Sofia huitron.sofia at ccsd59.org
Thu Mar 16 11:18:21 CDT 2023

Each subscription includes 12 issues, so once a month. Attached are
pictures of how we display them in our library.

*Sofía Huitrón*
LRC Teacher-Librarian
Grove Junior High School
847-472-3022

*"We cannot always build the future for our youth, but we can build our
youth for the future." - Franklin D. Roosevelt*