[aisle] Pros & Cons of Inventory by Collection

Tara Donnelly taradonnelly22 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 16:47:49 CDT 2023

I am a new librarian so I am following along as one of my favorite parts
about my new job is being welcomed into this wonderful guild of people who
love to help. I am wondering about a parent volunteer being tasked with
this fairly complex job. The CPS libraries department has created a program
to help match schools with librarians and many schools in the district are
working to advocate at the school and district level to make sure every
school has a library and a librarian. I am helping to create a toolkit to
assist school communities in advocating for this as well. Once it is done
I'll be sure to post it to the AISLE listserv and hopefully it will be
something you can use.

On Mon, Mar 27, 2023 at 11:32 AM Brentano Librarian via AISLE <