[aisle] Pros & Cons of Inventory by Collection

Christine Wilson wilson.christine at d46.org
Tue Mar 28 09:12:09 CDT 2023

You can set the inventory to alert you to a misshelved item regardless of
how you structure the inventory. I prefer to do one inventory because it's
easier for me to tell whether I've missed a shelf or a section, and easier
to develop reports at the end. For me, it's easier to break a total
inventory into pieces rather than add up all the pieces.

On Mon, Mar 27, 2023, 8:09 PM Brentano Librarian via AISLE <