[Digital Library] ECC Annual Report

McInnes, John jmcinnes at mppl.org
Wed Jul 28 17:36:57 CDT 2021

Attached you'll find the Electronic Content Consortium annual financial and statistical report for our 2020-2021 service year.

I'd like to especially direct your attention to the collection statistics on the final page.  Items shared via Advantage Plus have effectively doubled the size of our collection for all of patrons.  The Board would like to strongly encourage any of our members who don't currently participate in this program to join in - particularly any library serving a community of over 20,000.  Your patrons will still get priority use of the shared titles, and you have control over what you choose to share with the rest of the consortium.  If you'd like more information about how to participate, please email me directly at jmcinnes at mppl.org.

John McInnes (he/him/his)
ECC Treasurer
Head of Fiction, Audiovisual and Teen Services
Mount Prospect Public Library
Opinions expressed are those of the sender and not of the Mount Prospect Public Library.