[SWANcom] FW: BLUEcloud Commerce Issues - RESOLVED

Vickie Totton vickie at swanlibraries.net
Tue Nov 15 12:51:51 CST 2016

Hello SWAN Libraries,

Good news, SirsiDynix has posted an update on the credit card payment issue. Please open a ticket if you continue to have an issue with payments coming through on your Propay accounts that are not cleared from the patron record.

UPDATED 15 Nov 2016: Temporary issue with swipe, Enterprise, and e-Library payments
15 November 2016 6:30 AM MST
We have diagnosed and corrected the issue that is preventing BLUEcloud Commerce from accepting payments. We have now fixed that issue and all payments should be processing normally. Please contact customer support if you continue to see anything out of the ordinary.

Vickie Totton
Consultant, Member Services
vickie at swanlibraries.net<mailto:vickie at swanlibraries.net> * (630)326-8714
SWAN Library Services