[SWANcom] SWAN December 1 Quarterly Meeting Agenda and Packet Now Online

Aaron Skog aaron at swanlibraries.net
Mon Nov 28 16:09:45 CST 2016

SWAN Member Libraries:

The December Quarterly agenda and packet for this Thursday's meeting are now available for you:
https://support.swanlibraries.net/sites/default/files/meeting/2016-12-01/packet2016-12-01.pdf

The meeting will be live streamed as well, at http://live.railslibraries.info/

Please note that SWAN posted a Q&A regarding the addition of new member libraries from LINC and MAGIC. This Q & A was sent out via our SWAN E-News last week on Wednesday, but I wanted to note it again in advance of the Thursday meeting. There are 16 questions we have provided written answers to. Not to be missed!

https://support.swanlibraries.net/news/2016-11-23/q-regarding-adding-new-libraries-linc-and-magic

Lastly, the SWAN Membership communication survey will be extended one week through December 8th. Response has been relatively low, if you can take a moment to respond, we would love to hear from you.
https://support.swanlibraries.net/news/2016-10-25/swan-2016-membership-communications-survey

I hope you all had a great holiday. See you Thursday!

Aaron Skog
Executive Director
aaron at swanlibraries.net<mailto:aaron at swanlibraries.net> * (630)326-7022
SWAN Library Services