[ISLMA-Share] AUP Examples

Tue Apr 5 10:42:48 CDT 2016

The IASB has their PRESS service <http://www.iasb.com/policy/> (Policy
Reference Education Subscription Service) that offers a ton of school board
policies.  If you're interested in the student AUP, I think it is policy
6:236.

The PRESS policies are nice because they include some legal references to
support their policies.  Even if you don't want to use PRESS (or aren't a
member) and choose to craft your own policies instead, PRESS has a good
framework to start with.  Look through their member directory
<http://www.iasb.com/directory/> and then look at the board policies their
members have posted.

John

On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 11:59 AM, Email list for the Illinois School
Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

> Hi,
> If any of you have a good example(s) of updated AUP's, I would love it if
> you could share them.
> Or if you have recently been involved in this process, what considerations
> you district had in developing it.
>
> Thanks,
> Tracy

John Casey