[ISLMA-Share] "Sad" books for middle schools

Wed Dec 21 11:37:57 CST 2016

Stargirl
13 Reasons Why (for more mature readers)
Almost Home
Olive's Ocean
We Were Liars
A Taste of Blackberries (easier read)

Classics
Where the Red Fern Grows
Old Yeller
Bridge to Terabithia
Walk Two Moons

Christine
LMS Garden Hills

On Tue, Dec 20, 2016 at 3:54 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library