[ISLMA-Share] Digitize Audiobook CDs

Thu Oct 27 18:03:38 CDT 2016

I have a special education classroom that has tons of audiobook CDs.  We
are now 1:1 Chromebooks and they no longer have computers to play the
books. Is there a program that I can upload the CDs to that will allow only
one student to check out each audiobook at a time?  We have Follett Shelf
in the library,  but Follett said they would not add them to our collection.

Is there a way to restrict access to the audiobook files in Google Drive so
we are still only allowing one user to every physical copy we own?