[ISLMA-Share] Bar codes for chromebooks?

Thu Apr 6 12:36:05 CDT 2017

​Our district has district bar codes on all electronic devices and musical
instruments.

This year we are cataloging all of the Chromebooks in the building (about
600).

We check out Chromebooks to 8th graders this year, and we will be checking
out to 7th graders also next year, then 6th graders the year after that.

Any questions, just ask.​

*Mr. Tim Yoder*

Librarian
Harvard Junior High School
1301 North Garfield Street
Harvard, IL 60033
815-943-6466 ext.2337
Fax 815-943-8521

On Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 9:58 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library