[ISLMA-Share] Animal Research

Wed Mar 1 08:34:32 CST 2017

I used to have 6th graders do artist research.  They created a presentation
board - the 3 section folding science fair board kind of thing - with their
paper, examples of the art and an art project of their own in the style of
the artist.  Maybe you can adapt the idea to do a "zoo" including their
paper and infographics about their animal and related issues - especially
if you focus on endangered species and conservation.  If you have access to
younger students they could visit, or do a parent night.

Beth

On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 7:35 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library