[ISLMA-Share] Management of lunch/recess time

Sun Mar 11 20:07:38 CDT 2018

At the elementary level, is there anyone who allows students to come in
during lunch/recess to read or use the resources available in the library?
 I have Dash and Dots, Rigamajigs and Strawbees as well as Snap Circuits
and maker materials.  Different kids come in during this time (20 minutes)
and they use the materials but I'd love to have some short STEM activities
or purposeful activities that can be completed in this short amount of
time.   Any suggestions?

--
Margo Newtown
Sheridan School

--

Any communication sent or received by District 67 and/or District 115 is a