[AISLE-Share] Barcode scanners

Wed May 30 15:00:44 CDT 2018

Jennifer -

We have Model TT-BSO12, which is USB only. We only use it on laptops
without auxilliary keyboards, so I can't answer your question about
interference. We also only have one of the wireless scanners, so I don't
know about using more than one. Ours does have an 'inventory mode', which
allows you to scan and store the barcode data in the scanner, and download
later. Being a creature of habit, I haven't used that feature, so can't
advise you how it works.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful...

Chris Wilson

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info