[aisle] looking for clean YA reads for advanced reader

Emily Conradt EConradt at scpld.org
Tue Jun 18 09:27:37 CDT 2019

Hi, Clair!

I’d take a look at The Box and the Dragonfly (The Keepers series) by Ted Sanders and The Glass Sentence (The Mapmakers series) by S.E. Grove. They are both long and describe complex worlds/concepts, so whether they’d be a fit would depend on whether you think the reader is ready for that. They are middle grade, not YA, but I think they might be a fit for your request.

Emily