[aisle] 1:1--Loaners from Library

Kiss, Susan skiss at asd4.org
Thu Nov 4 08:42:13 CDT 2021

I've worked in two different 1:1 districts during the past 7 years.  This has been tough.  You need to start with admin.  Admin needs to make it clear to the parents and students that students are responsible for taking care of their own devices, which means charging them every night.  Our library followed the admin direction and did not loan out chargers or devices.  You just need to get students into the habit of being responsible and telling them you do not loan out devices or chargers.  It's a life lesson.  Good luck!