[aisle] 1:1--Loaners from Library

Katherine Udstuen kudstuen at bhsd228.com
Thu Nov 4 08:58:09 CDT 2021

Our District has been 1:1 iPads for years and we still struggle with the
logistics a bit. One thing that helped greatly with the charging issue was
giving every classroom a charging station. It's not ideal for students to
charge their devices during class while they are using them, but many will
plug in their devices when they're working on other tasks.

Mrs. Katie Udstuen
Librarian
Tinley Park High School
Bremen School District 228
708-342-8275

Currently Reading:

On Thu, Nov 4, 2021 at 8:38 AM Renee Kozeal via AISLE <