[aisle] Ghost Boys

Huitron, Sofia huitron.sofia at ccsd59.org
Tue Apr 26 08:59:58 CDT 2022

All American Boys by Jason Reynolds and Brendan Kiely is somewhat similar
to Ghost Boys. It deals with police violence, a black teenager is beaten by
police and sent to the hospital. It is told by two characters, the black
teen that was beaten and a white teenager that observed the beating.

*Sofía Huitrón*
LRC Teacher-Librarian
Grove Junior High School
847-472-3022

*"We cannot always build the future for our youth, but we can build our
youth for the future." - Franklin D. Roosevelt*

On Tue, Apr 26, 2022 at 8:34 AM Jordan Adams via AISLE <