[aisle] Keep or Weed?

Donna Brockmeyer brockmeyer.d at dist110.com
Fri Apr 29 13:48:51 CDT 2022

Make your best argument for keeping or weeding the material described below.

20 year old Diseases and Disorders series & Lucent Overview series on
topics such as Diabetes, Phobias, Autism, Obesity, Cancer, Eating
Disorders, Depression, ADD and Epilepsy. Appearance, layout, definitions
and factual data is ok. I assume that treatment and future expectations are
outdated. Last used 3 years ago for science presentations. To be fair we've
been out for COVID and starting on our 4th science teacher since then so I
have no idea if students will do that report again. There's no other
material in the library on these topics and no money to replace them.

--
Donna Brockmeyer
Media Clerk