[aisle] Keep or Weed?

Kelley Roganowicz roganok at rps205.com
Fri Apr 29 13:57:21 CDT 2022

Donna,

Do your students have access to databases that cover these topics? We've made a move toward databases because they are updated regularly, without us needing to replace physical materials.

Kelley Roganowicz

Teacher/Librarian

roganok at rps205.com

Two-Way Language Immersion at Barbour

815-490-4100

Cisco: 22005

 [cid:8008654b-e12e-4889-8f25-c2d88127378e]      [cid:e0302424-6af9-49ad-8373-735352c59a88]   [cid:48d7ff29-d270-4daa-9a9a-89c2adcdced8]    [cid:6b95ef84-9dd4-4749-93cb-ecfac1ec4fd4]
Consistency --- Responsibility --- Achiever --- Communication --- Discipline