[aisle] HELP

Coffman, Tricia CoffmanT at hcusd2.org
Tue Sep 13 11:49:24 CDT 2022

Thank you for checking.

From: Anna stepp <anna.stepp at perma-bound.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2022 11:10 AM
To: Coffman, Tricia <CoffmanT at hcusd2.org>
Subject: Re: HELP

Caution! The email you are receiving is coming from outside of the Herscher CUSD#2 organization. Please verify the senders email address and content before replying. Contact the sender directly via phone if the sender is asking for any personal information. Exit out of any links requiring you to sign into another portal. This disclaimer is embedded into your email to protect you from outside security threats. * * * * *
This order is still active in our system.

Thank you,
Anna Stepp
Customer Service Representative
Perma-Bound Books