[aisle] book suggestions

Michelle Harris harrism at husd4.org
Mon Jan 30 15:38:03 CST 2023

Wow...that is super specific!  I have a set of non-fiction books by Blaine
Wiseman called The Natural Environment of the Northwest (the
Northeast...the Midwest, etc.) that might work? I can't think of a fiction
title that meets all those criteria.

On Mon, Jan 30, 2023 at 3:06 PM Kami Spatzek via AISLE <

> Hi everyone,
>
> I hope someone can help me because I cannot think of a single title to
> support this statement.
>
> "I want my students to understand that where people live in the U.S.
> influences the natural resources the community uses, the environmental
> challenges they face, and the cultural makeup of the people, and that these
> developments change over time and differ from other parts of the country
> and world."
>
> Does anyone have a title that would fit? We are looking for a selection of
> titles that fit this statement for literature circle options in fifth grade.
>
> Please help me if you can!
>
> --
> [image: photo]
> *Kami A. Spatzek*