[SWANcom] BLUEcloud Commerce Issues

Lauren Levaggi lauren at swanlibraries.net
Wed Nov 9 16:37:20 CST 2016

SWAN Libraries -

SirsiDynix has posted an alert on their support site concerning BLUEcloud Commerce.  See below.  We will keep you updated on the situation.

Temporary issue with Enterprise and swipe payments due to BLUEcloud Commerce

We are aware of an issue with BLUEcloud Commerce that is prohibiting some Libraries from processing swipe payments and some payments through Enterprise.

We are testing an update that we hope to apply by the end of the week that will alleviate these issues.  This patch will be provided automatically so you will not need to take any action.

Thank you for your patience!

Lauren Levaggi
Support Analyst, Member Services
lauren at swanlibraries.net<mailto:lauren at swanlibraries.net> * (630)326-8621